Home Forums Test Reportshi What is Government approved GST Provider?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  arvindsinghmohanty 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

arvindsinghmohanty
    Participant

I need the full details about government approved GST provider tools. What are the tools are available in India? Did you know the answer? Tell me here. I am getting very interest to know about that. I need some nature of points and related ideas for GST. I am buying some of products in online. I have got more interest to buy make up things for me. My sister is also liked that. But the online rate is over for those things. What are the GST rates are added for that related products. Did you having any list for the makeup products?
    Please tell me the exact prices and how many rates are added as GST. I have sale the handbags and purses to the people at online. They are supporting to collect the more money from that action. I am very happy to meet with this post. If you have any suggestions and ideas about my business means tell me here. Welcome those types of information also. I have using the mobile for collect day to day information data about the makeup products. My friends are commending me at the time of business starting; now he is one of partner and main person in that.
    I need to find the GST rates and GST registration ideas from you. And also tell me the government approved GST provider. It is very difficult to finding with online. What is it and tell me your own points and accurate matters about that. I am reading all types of government polices and rules about the GST plans. It is useful for the online business. I am telling some of tricks and useful support for the new person to using the online registration. You can give your points in this post below. I am waiting for your post here.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.